Wednesday 22 August 2012

Shopping!


Before I start on 'Shopping!', I would just want to add that from time to time, I may want to write about some things on fashion and give some tips while on it! I love fashion, but i do not really like to follow the crowd. I like making it my own distinct style, putting some of 
'Me' inside. I like to mix things around most of the time. Depends on my mood on that day. I like to dress up most of the time, but when I'm too lazy to, I couldn't care less on what I wear. 

So.. Shopping! I went shopping today with my sister Laura. We went to Boulevard Shopping Mall (Kuching). For me, It is one of the best place to shop for cheap clothes or  footwear  (my definition of cheap = anything below RM50). I hate buying things that are so expensive and that I end up going to use once or twice. I know people always say quality matters. But I don't see how ordinary things you buy from just an ordinary shop couldn't be good for you. 




Boulevard Shopping Mall in Kuching


The main intention to go to the mall was just to buy some bras. I end up buying more things than bras. So, I bought two new pairs of high waisted shorts, a skirt and sandals. 



These are the two high waisted shorts that I bought (Buy 2 for RM50) from Ad: Jeans. It's actually the same shorts but in different colours. I'll take pictures of me wearing these shorts soon! Just wait till for the next post. 




This is my new sandals. I'm lovin it! I bought it from Fashion Girl for just RM43. It is so comfy! Totally worth it!




This is me.. Trying it on. Ignore the ugly feet though!


This is the new skirt I bought from a new shop in Boulevard called Brands Outlet. A lot of cute outfits you can find there. Laura also bought a new skirt for herself. Haha.. There was a sale. Buy 2 pairs of skirts for RM70! I thought of wearing this skirt on next Monday for my classes (New Semester! sO eXicted!!!) I'll take pictures wearing the skirt soon and upload it right here for my next post yeah!

I absolutely love shopping. It makes me happy. Plus, for all of the things above, (Minus Laura's things) I just spent RM128! Worth it don't you think? 
Shop smart, buy cute things for yourself but remember, not to over spend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment